Vertly CBD Infused Cooling Body Spray Workout Recovery is designed for those with an active lifestyle. Spray on overworked muscles or achy, stiff body parts following spin class, a long hike, interpretive dance, a half marathon – whatever you do to get your movement on. It also doubles as a pain spray for general aches + soreness (from being on your feet all day) and even soothes a sunburn. This cooling and refreshing body mist is plant-based and plant healing.
Features soothing Aloe Vera, Vertly’s signature tension-reducing CBD, Peppermint Menthol, MSM—an organic detoxifying sulfur, as well as Magnesium, an essential mineral that assists the body in preparing for physical performance and muscle recovery. Joining these rock star ingredients is Vertly’s proprietary slow-extraction of Comfrey leaves +root that creates a potent and healing tincture. Top it off with an uplifting blend of essential oils in notes of Lavender and Lemongrass and you’ve got one winning addition to your gym bag. Spray and go.
Vertly CBD Infused Cooling Body Spray Workout Recovery 125mg Key Ingredients:
- 125 MG Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabinoid Extract: This complex mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential nutrients, amino acids and proteins work synergistically to help calm, soothe and reduce tension in the body.
- Comfrey Root and Leaf Extract: The roots and leaves of the comfrey plant contain chemical substances called rosmarinic acid and allantoin. Rosmarinic acid helps relieve pain and inflammation while Allantoin helps boost the growth of new skin cells.
- Magnesium: One of the three essential minerals for all body functions, it can help with muscle recovery.
- MSM: an organic form of sulfur, is a natural detoxifier.
- Peppermint Menthol: Invigorates and cools the skin while helping inflammation.
- Aloe Vera: Hydrates & refreshes the skin, reduces redness & itchiness and promotes skin regeneration.
- Lavender Oil: Is incredibly calming, helps reduce nervous tension, enhances blood circulation and relieves joint pain.
There are no reviews yet.