Grown in the USA and tested for purity, mold, pesticides, heavy metals and microbials, The Brothers Apothecary Craft CBG Flower is sweet and delicate, with hints of floral, citrus, red grape and spice. This flower is excellent in rolls, bowls, or vaporizers.
Terpene profile includes:
- a-Bisabolol: Delicately sweet and floral, with hints of citrus and spice.
- Mycene: Red grape and balsamic, with a hint of spice. Sativa-like levels in our current strain.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon-lime, and sweet. Uplifting.
- Linalool: Lightly floral, some hints of citrus.
- As well as a-Pinene, Terpinolene, Nerolidol, Beta-Pinene, P-Cymene, and Beta-Caryophyllene.
All of The Brothers Apothecary Craft CBG Flower is sourced from 2018 Farm Bill Compliant farms and tested by a third party for purity.